top of page

Georgetown-Scott County Planning Commission

Next Planning Commission Meeting
June 8th

The Planning Commission meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at 6:00 PM at the Scott County Courthouse in the 3rd floor Fiscal Court Room, 101 E Main St, Georgetown, KY. Applicants and members of the public who wish to speak on any item should sign in at the podium and will be sworn in prior to the meeting. The meeting agenda and packet will be available for download prior to the meeting.

Comprehensive Plan

Information about the current Comprehensive Plan update and public involvement opportunities can be found on the Comprehensive Plan page.

Board of Adjustment

Georgetown BoA Meeting:
June 5th
Scott County BoA Meeting:
June 1st

          Planning Commissioners          


        Other offices                                                      

Georgetown-Scott County Building Inspection

- Sign permits for permits that meet regulations (no variance requested)

- All permits for buildings and signs

Code Enforcement - Georgetown


- Non-zoning related complaints (i.e. grass, dogs, signs, nuisance)

City Engineer - Georgetown


- Street and sidewalk problems

Georgetown Municipal Water & Sewer Service

- Water/sewer line problems

Public Works - Georgetown

- Potholes

- Road maintenance

Georgetown-Scott County Revenue Commission

- Business licenses

- Taxes

Scott County Road Supervisor


- Driveway permits

- Road conditions

Scott County Clerk

- Plats, deed restrictions, & covenants

- Motor vehicle registration

Scott County Electrical Inspection

- Electrical inspections and permits

Scott County Property Valuation Administration

- Property information

WEDCO District Health Department

- Septic systems (inspections, permits)

- Food/health related inspections

- Private water and eprcolation testing


Records From Previous Meetings

bottom of page